Something that you could do to make it easier to jump into Zoho CRM each day is to setup your default pages in your browser so that when you start IE or Chrome, the second tab automatically opens to your CRM.
If you are using Internet Explorer:
- Click the Tools widget at the upper right.
- Select Internet Options.
- In the General tab, click into the Home page panel and add:
- Click OK to save the changes.
If you are using Chrome:
- Click the Tools horizontal bars icon at the upper right.
- Select Settings.
- Under On startup, click the Set pages link to the right of “Open a specific page or set of pages”
- In the Add a new page box add:
- Click OK and OK.
Now when you open your browser each morning, Zoho CRM will be waiting for you to start.