Zoho Consultant Help
Maybe you are in the position of you don’t know what you don’t know. Maybe you are tired of the doing it yourself and need some expert advice. Maybe you already know what you need, but you just don’t have the time to implement it.
We are here to help. We are Zoho Consultants, certified as Zoho ONE specialists, which means we are experts in almost all of the Zoho apps. We are also certified as Zoho Advanced Solution Partners (only four in the US).
We can work with you as an Expert to help you sort through your options or if you are tired of the Do-It-Yourself marathon, we can act as Project manager and just take over to get everything set up just like you like it. We start with a discovery meeting to determine what your needs are and then plan the project from there. You can read more about our 5-stage process.
We can also work Collaboratively with you, where you take care of some things and we handle the others.
Some clients like to look over our shoulders as we perform the customization work so they can see how it is done and understand the logic of the design. However you would like to work, we are there for you.
If Training is what you are looking for, then look no further. We are Zoho experts and have been training end-users how to use software since 1987. We’ve authored books on CRM and served as Subject Matter Experts on Zoho and other software offerings.
While we are glad to take care of everything for you, our goal is to enable our clients to ultimately be their own administrators and to become self-sufficient.
CSI Zoho Service Costs
How much can I expect to pay for Zoho Services with a Cornerstone Solutions Consultant? At Cornerstone Solutions we have a variety of payment options available so we can meet the varying needs of our clients, which is why we recommend talking with a consultant before jumping right into services unless you have an emergent Tech Support issue you need help with.
- Retainers: Our retainers range from $825 to $7,000+ depending on the number of hours you’d like to purchase and the consultant that is assigned to each client based on their needs. For more information please contact email@example.com for more information.
- Training: End-user adoption is part understanding keystrokes and part knowing tips and tricks to help them get the most out of Zoho with the least amount of effort on their part… and that begins by understanding which elements are important to your company and which ones are discretionary. The pricing for this training process is usually around $550 for the company, regardless of the number of attendees.
- Projects: Our projects range from $2,500 to $20,000+ depending on the needs of the client. The thing we love about our project clients is that we get to send you a free gift which includes a copy of Susan’s book “Zoho CRM QuickStudy Guide” along with other helpful guides for you and your team! To be connected with a consultant, please click here to get the process started.
- Support Contracts (Starting Cost $5k/6 month): Our Support Contracts are for existing clients who have had several retainers with us or have completed at least 1 project with Cornerstone. Please reach out to us for more information.
- Bonus: All paid Zoho users who tag us as your partner will also receive a $25 Amazon gift card.
Free Resources for Getting Started
- Start with Zoho CRM’s free help which you can find in the upper-right corner under Tools, Contact Support, Chat with us. The Tech Support team usually responds to your live chat in less than a minute or two. When asking your questions, it is important to be as clear as possible and use Zoho terminology as much as you can.
- You can search for how to tips on YouTube or you can go straight to my channel:
- You could also check out our blog and sign up for our newsletter.
- Maybe you could use a couple of free Cheat Sheets to help you learn the product better.
- If you are just getting started, we may be able to help you with free customizations for your Zoho CRM account. Really, I’ll give them to you for free. You can read more here: https://www.zcrmhelp.com/free-zoho-customizations/