Zoho ONE Training
We offer Zoho ONE training (for CRM, Desk, Books, Project…almost all Zoho ONE apps) for your end-users as well as your administrators to help your team maximize the Zoho experience.
We start the training process with a pre-training shared screen session with someone from your management team where we can:
- review your current Zoho Setup and determine the elements that you want to focus on,
- determine which modules you use and which ones you will not be using, and
- understand which fields are important to your company and which ones are discretionary.
Part of the success of end-user adoption is ensuring that your team knows how to use Zoho, and not just the keystrokes. Most people can figure a lot of that out on their own. We strive to teach you the WHY of the options. Of course, we also teach users the tips and tricks to help them get the most out of Zoho with the least amount of effort on their part.
After our initial discussion, we can setup an online training time for you and your team. These Zoho training sessions usually last anywhere from 1.5 to 2.5 hours, depending on the users experience. (Also, we find that adult learners find it difficult to focus on technical topics for a longer time than that.) Based on our discussions, we focus our training on using Zoho to meet the objectives of the firm. Our goal is to make sure that they understand why filling out “Field A” is important and how it is used to segment the list or build a report.
If your team is comprised of road warriors, we include training on mobile devices as well.
Zoho Tips Emails
We also have pre-defined follow-up email sequences that we send to users after training. These emails remind the users of what they learned in training and how to move forward in using other elements of Zoho (like how to add Zoho to their mobile device).
The pricing for this training process will vary slightly based on how much depth you want to include, however it is usually between $370 and $550 for the company, regardless of the number of attendees.
Optional Follow-up Training
In addition, we can also offer follow-up training… usually about 2 weeks after the initial training. It’s easy to understand something when it is being explained in the moment. But when they get back to the real world, end-users sometimes forget how to do something or why it is important. Or perhaps they come across other issues that they would like explained. This training is a great way to shore up any misunderstandings or just to answer product questions.
Setup Your Initial Training Discovery Session
- If you just want to talk with one of us first, use the free Quick Marketing Chat option.
- If you are ready to set up the training parameters, use the Quick Consulting Chat or Expert Advice if you want more time to discuss. After we have talked, we can pick a time for the training.
- When you are ready to schedule your training, select Project/Work Training. We can also offer training on other Zoho products like Campaigns, Support Desk, Surveys, Books, etc.).
- Finally, you can also select the Admin Training option for your in-depth training for your administrative needs.
We also offer free double-sided, quick reference cards (we call them Cheat Sheets) for each trainee (download your own copy for free).
Most of our training is delivered via online meeting software so that no matter where your team is located, they can all participate.
It is also offered by the team who wrote the Zoho CRM and the Zoho ONE QuickStudy Guides, so there isn’t a question that your team can ask that we don’t know the answer to.
If you like you can get copies for each of your team members to reinforce their training. Click to find out more about us.