One of the great features of using Zoho CRM is the ability to work with your database on your phone or tablet. You can eaily create a shortcut to the web version on the home screen of your tablet or smart phone.
Accessing Zoho CRM via web on your Phone or Tablet
In your phone’s browser, go to http://m.zoho.com
or, in your tablet’s browser, go to http://t.zoho.com
Once you have the login page displayed in the browser…
If you have an Android phone or device:
- Bookmark the site. (Click the 3 vertical dots at the upper right. Click on the star symbol. Modify the name if you like and click Save.)
- From the home screen, where you would like to add the bookmark icon, press and hold an unoccupied space with your finger for about 2 seconds.
- Select Shortcuts.
- Select Bookmark.
- Select the bookmark you just created.
Voila. You now have a bookmark icon on your home screen.
For your iPhone and/or iPad:
- Click the icon that looks like the arrow poking out of a square to bookmark the site.
- Click Add to Home Screen.
- Modify the name if you like.
- Click Add.
Now press the icon on your home screen to login with your username and password.