Updating Your Zoho Login Email Address
In this blog, we will go through the steps of how to update your Zoho login email address because this is a common question we receive through our website’s Zobot. Changes within an organization are normal and ongoing. For example, employees’ last names change along with life changes or you may just want to update the email associated with your Zoho login email address. It’s a very simple process we know you’ll find easy whether you’d like to learn directly from Susan in the video below or you prefer to see the steps written out.
If you need to swap out your email login or if your company has updated its domain name through a merger or marketing update, you may also want to update your Zoho login email address. Once the update is made, the email that you use as your primary email address for Zoho is what will be used when you send out any emails from Zoho.
You can learn directly with Susan in this quick video below or follow the steps underneath it.|
Procedure to update your Zoho email login:
- Click your avatar at the upper right
- Click My Account
- Confirm your email and password if prompted
- Under Profile at the left, click Email Address
- Click the +Add Email Address hyperlink
- Add the new email and click Add
- Check your email for the Zoho Verification (OTP) code
- Return to Zoho and paste the code in and click Verify
- Point to the new email and click the grey star at the right to make it your primary email.
Lastly, remember that this new login email is used as the Send From address when sending an email from Zoho. If you run into any difficulties you can always reach out to us here for direct support.
Let us know how it worked for you in the comments below.