Want to integrate GMail with Zoho and make GMail your default email program?
To configure GMail with Zoho:
Be sure to do steps 2 and 3 on that page.
To make Gmail the default email package when you click the email link:
- Open Gmail in Chrome.
- Paste the following into the console and press Enter:
- Chrome will prompt you, asking if you’d like to “Allow Gmail (mail.google.com) to open all email links?” Click the Use Gmail button.
- Go to http://mail.google.com/ and click Setup icon -> Manage this domain -> Admin Console -> Market Place -> Look for Zoho CRM and click on it.
- Click on the trash icon on the right corner, so that the Zoho CRM app will be removed from your Google marketplace.
- Now, you need to search Zoho CRM again from market place and reinstall, so that that account will change to Version 2.