Are you dealing with clients in different time zones and having trouble keeping track of the time difference?
In my Windows System Tray at the lower-right, when I click the date, this is what pops up on my laptop. One clock showing the time in Houston (Central) and two other clocks letting me know what time it is in other cities where I am setting up meetings with clients.
- Click on the System Tray date/time at the lower-right of your computer screen (see graphic above).
- Click the “Change date and time settings…” link.
- Click the “Additional Clocks” tab.
- Put a check mark in the “Show this clock” option.
- Select a city or time zone from the drop down.
- “Enter a display name:” for the clock.
- Repeat steps 4-6 for a third clock.
- Click OK.